Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im using a SAP V 3.0 system.

Initially i maintained a value for PR00 using VK12.

I entered a sales order and carried out delivery and billing. The correct price was picked.

Then i entered another SO. Went to VK12 and changed the price. Did delivery and billing. But the price that was picked up was the old price, and not the new price that was changed.

How can that be corrected? I dont want to go back to VA02 and update price. I want the price to get picked up automatically.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kase,

There are two ways to update the changed price

1.Go to VA02 transaction enter your sales order number then go in to that here you need to change

Pricing date

Req. deliv.date to Price changed date

After that go in to the item level condition tab click on the Update push button now system will give optional screen here you select B - Carry out new pricing.

2.If you don't want to change the sales order in VA02 then you need to change the copycontrol settings to carry out changed price in the invoice.

Go to VTFL transaction select your delivery and billing types then go in to the item level settings her you maintain the field Pricing type as B- Carry out new pricing.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback.

Murali and and Lakshmipathi.. i tried going to Tcode VTFL and carrying out the changes.

After selecting my delivery type and the billing type, i have to select an item category.

So this item category is the delivery item category?

And if i select B, then every time i create the billing document, it will take up the conditions updated through VK12, and not the SO price?

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kase

Yes if you maintain B for the field Pricing Type, then whenever you generate billing, system will consider only from VK11 and not from SO.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kase

If you dont want to use the "Update" option but the revised price should take place in billing, go to VTFL, select the item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and maintain B for the field Pricing Type.

By doing so, irrespective of your sale order price, system will consider price ONLY from VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont have to update the pricing in sales order as you have this option in billing document itself.

Try to update the pricing in billing document, it will work.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like you have dropped the order & then changed the PR00. New sales order should be dropped after you make the change. Not before you make the PR00 change. Coz any changes will reflect in new orders not the old orders.

So 1st change PR00, then drop a new order.

This is because when you enter a sales order, pricing is carried immediately. By the time you change it afterwards, pricing is already done in the order.

Regards,

Sivanand