UI: Popup content (input helps, ...) not shown
We're running the CRM 2007 web UI. We've got problems with the content of popups. The behaviour is different on several hosts calling the UI internally (intranet) and using the same browser (IE6).
Here's a description on how we're able to reproduce the problem:
1. Open CRM UI url
2. Open any search view that contains a field with input help (e.g. business partner ID)
3. Call the input help of this field
--- This is what we already found out in debugging mode:
4. A server cookie is stored in table SSCOOKIE for the given session ID
5. In BSP application BSP_WD_BASE, page "popup_buffered_frame.htm", the server cookie is selected. For any reason, on some hosts the session ID that is given and used for the selection of the server-side cookie is not the same as the one used for storing the cookie. Thus, the cookie cannot be read and the popup remains empty.
Until yet we've found no differences in the configuration of the hosts / browser.
I searched for SAP notes dealing with such an issue, however, didn't find any hits. We tested with IE6.
Thanks for any hints & kind regards