cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

In the transaction MMBE, in the column for reservation we could see the qty reserved for orders. After taking details (by right clicking on the qty) it shows very old orders reservation also which are now closed. Actual qty is around 170 pcs & details showing it as 41744 pcs.

Could anyone please tell me why this old reservations are appearing? Also please let me know any other transaction available to see the details of reservations of particular material. In MD04 it serves the purpose.

Regards,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bramhankar,

The actual querry of the client was the list appear in the details of the reservation (in MMBE right click on reservation quantity) was showing quantity more than actual open reservations.

In MB25 by by creating one variant we can see the actual reservations with their orders.

I do have the word doc. If you could give me your email id I will send it to you.

regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all. My problem has been solved.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where was the problem exectly?

And how did you solve it?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First of all thank you very much for your quick reply.

As checked in one old production order, final issue & deletion indicator are set to component also order has the status TECO at header but still reservation for that order is appearing in MMBE. For this order GR has not been made. I think it is require to make GR to delete the old resrvations.

Could please check from yourside?

Regards,

Yogesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Reservation management program RM07RVER carries out the following activities:

Marking items for deletion

Deleting reservations

Allowing movements for reservation items

Marking Items for Deletion

The reservations management program sets the deletion indicator for reservation items.

You can set or reset the final issue indicator for an item directly on the collective processing screen (FIs column) or on the detail screen (Final issue field).

Use MB25 to know the reservation status bu adding the status filed in display

Hope will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

It will saw.But see the difference qty.

or do change in Lay out by introducing Final Issue indicator.It is just a report for the reservation list.So it will display all the list.

Do one thing Go to MB24/MB25 select material and also select open Reservation.Then it will saw only panding reservation.

Regards,

Dhaval

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reservation for perticular material T.code MB24 and MB25.

In customization production control -operations-confirmation ( general individual entry screen ) check-- post open reservation . It will post open reservation while confirmation.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You can find reservation details for particular Material or Material list in T.code MB24 / MB25.

This reservation are of

- Reservation for orders (261)

- Reservation for Issue against cost centers (201)

- Reservation for stock transfer (Inter Plant) (311)

- others

Could anyone please tell me why this old reservations are appearing?

Reason is issue or transfer against this reservation are still pending.(Final Issue indicator is not set)

And to clear it you have either set that Final Issue indicator or set Deletion tick.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to TECO the old production order to remove the reservation.

Reservation can be seen through MB23, MB25.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in MB25 for particular material - Reservation list.

rgds

GSC