cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget not displayed in KE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have entered a budget (input planning) with Tcode KP06, i show it by Tcode : S_ALR_87013611 but not with Tcode : KE80

Please why this budget is not displayed by KE80 ? is there any configuration to do for that ?

Please help

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KP06 is used to enter planning for cost centres, while KE80 is a transaction for PCA reporting. So, it should not show you the planning for cost centres. If you want to plan for profit centres, use other transactions.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but there is a relation between costs centers and profit centers : When we create a new Cost center (KS01) we must enter a profit center, therefore any information concerning a cost center must be anlyzed in profit center reports. if not, why we enter a profit center in a cost center master data ?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only in terms of actual data. Anyway, this link only helps to derive the profit centre if PCA document should be created. PCA reporting has nothing to do with cost centres. Actually, it could be implemented separately from CO as it is not part of CO, but EC-PCA.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Our controller has upload the cost center budget for year 2014, now manager asked me to get the extract of the cost center budget from SAP

2) How we can find out that if the the profit center budget has been uploaded in sap or not.

if so by which report we can extract the data.

Best Regards

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

1. You can extract the Cost Center Planning from Standard Reports s_alr_87013611.

2. If new GL is implemented and Profit Center Planning is uploaded using T.code: GP12N then it will reflect in report S_E38_98000088 - Profit Center Group: Plan/Actual/Variance

If Profit Center Planning is done using T.code: 7KE1 tgghen it will reflect in report S_ALR_87013326 - Profit Center Group: Plan/Actual/Variance .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You andy

Answers (0)