Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error #2067: The ExternalInterface is not available in this container

Hi All,

I created a propertysheet for GMap component to add in Xcelsius 2008. When I run propertysheet file in flex builder 3.0 it works fine. But when I copy the swf file of propertysheet to other location like desktop, it throws error like :-

"Error: Error #2067: The ExternalInterface is not available in this container. ExternalInterface requires Internet Explorer ActiveX, Firefox, Mozilla 1.7.5 and greater, or other browsers that support NPRuntime. "

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
Former Member replied

It might be something to do with your setup...

Are you using Flash Player 10? I am using Flash Player 9,0,151,0 (as version 10 is not supported as yet for Xcelsius).

I just tried the CustomPropSheetHorizontalSlider on my Xcelsius 2008 SP1 FP2 and I can bind the value just fine.

There is one bug that has been logged which affects certain custom components when using Flash Player 10 depending on how they were written. The workaround is to make sure that you have a getter and setter for every property you want to make bindable in Xcelsius.

If you are using Flash Player 10 try uninstalling it and going back to Flash Player 9 to see if that helps.

On this site look for "older versions of Adobe Flash Player" link: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Regards,

Matt

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question