cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kanban

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Where can be define frequency of vendor to collect kanban cards from plant also suppose i have issued after taking print then how / where can i see what all have been issued on which date and when delivery is expected ??

Can anybody help on this ?

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Ur first question

1)Where can be define frequency of vendor to collect kanban cards from plant?

Ans:U have to do development like when u trigger a kanban card for external procurement then system have to send mail to vendor saying that

" So and so material with qty is required".

Vendor mail id u can maintain it in the vendor master.

So once u trigger the kanban card directly mail triggered to vendor with material name and qty.

I am not getting ur 2nd question, explain it clearly.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay

thanks for ur reply

---Second question is that is there any std report where i can see when i have given the cards to vendor and when i will be receiving them with material back ?

---Also where can we maintain delivery frequency for the vendor as may be kanban we are making empty but vendor will visit out plant at predecided frequency accordingly we have calculated cards also ...right

Looking for some reply

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For report please check T CODE: MCQ.

This is std SAP report.

In the standard system, the calculation is carried out using the following formula:

RTx AC

K= ___________ x SF + C

CONT

K-->Number of kanban

RT=Replenishment lead time

AC=Avg consumption per time

CONT= content per kanban

SF=Safety factor

C=const (Default 1)

By using this formula u can plan ur delivery frequency

Regards

Vijay

Edited by: vijay pawadi on Sep 16, 2008 6:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

that formula is ok for calculating no of kanbans but where can i have this display i mean delivery frequency in SAP

as i have to release kanban to vendor on the delivery frequency

Is it that i have to maintain it out of SAP and when the frequency appears ( time for vendor to collect kanban ) , i will provide him cards

Regards

Amit