cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Parameters in JMS--send correlation ID to MQRFH2 Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure a abap proxy to JMS--MQ.My intention is to populate a JMS Correlation id when i send out of PI.

In cc monitor i get the error: -

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Dynamic Configuration Header is Missing.

When i remove the check "Fail if Adapter-specific message attribute missing" is get a changed error to :-

Exception caught by adapter framework: null

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException.

Any idea how i can get the parameter from sender JMS adapter. I am using a JMS compliant so corelation ID would be used by MQRFH2 Header.

My correlation settings are :-

Set JMSCorrelationID To = XIMessage ID

Store JMS CorrelationID Request = Checked box checked

Set JMS Property to JMS CorrelationID

VALUE = XI messageID

MessagePayload= JMS Payload

In advanced seetings i use :-

Name Java Type

JMSCorrelation ID String

DCJMSMessageProperty0 String

Is my settings correct or did i miss anything ?

Regards,

Anirban.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In advanced seetings i use :-

> Name Java Type

> JMSCorrelation ID String

> DCJMSMessageProperty0 String

>

> Is my settings correct or did i miss anything ?

You do not enter DCJMSMessageProperty0 here, but the ASMA field with that name in mapping or adapter module.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your reply and it fells good like always to have your inputs

Basically i am working for the first time in a hetrogenous middleware system and i have 2 middleware in my landscape. Based on that i need to send a Correlation id to the JMS team.

I have the following options(may be) :-

1. May be a SOAP binding over JMS - i am not keen on this and i think there is no SAP support on this.Am i right on this ?

2. I tried to map the message ID via accessing the context object of header using a header by a udf.

3. May be write a module.

Is there a standard way to do this inside mapping as you discussed. Do you have any standard references other than the How to Guides on JMS on this ? i have also done the note

1086303 .

Or may be you guide me on the steps that you wrote in mapping and i give it a try.

Thanks again and best regards,

Anirban.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I see, you have already set JMSCorrelationId to XI Message ID.

There is no need to add this field as additional header field.

Just delete the additional fields, that should work.

Regards

Stefan