cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com/sap/aii/proxy/framework/core/AbstractProxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to use the feature of "SAP connectivity" in the NDS. I have created Proxy for the RFC and that works <b>fine.</b>

When I try to make the Web Service from the same. I get the above error in the Web Services Navigator. Below is the response:

<SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultstring>com/sap/aii/proxy/framework/core/AbstractProxy</faultstring><detail><ns1:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError xmlns:ns1='http://sap-j2ee-engine/error'>com/sap/aii/proxy/framework/core/AbstractProxy</ns1:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError></detail></SOAP-ENV:Fault>

Can sombody please help? It appears that it is not referring to the libraries, How do I set references to the library in the Web Services project?

Best regards,

Dharmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

Check this WebLog..

/people/renald.wittwer/blog/2005/01/05/develop-a-web-service-that-sends-an-email

It works fine for me.

First test this webservice and then create your own.

Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthick,

Thanks for your response, I am setting the libraries in the Java project the same way mentioned in the Weblog, by using the External jar button. The Standalone java works Wonderful but if I make the Web Services out of it, it fails resulting in "com/sap/aii/proxy/framework/core/AbstractProxy" error!

Did you also get similiar error?

Best regards,

Dharmi

Message was edited by: Dharmi Tanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

For me its working fine.

You have to add this jar file.

aii_proxy_rt.jar in your class path.

Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthick,

Thanks again.

By adding this jar file in the classpath means : Right click your Java project, select properties then select Java Build path in that go to the libraries tab, there select add External Jars navigate to the location com.sap.ide.jcb.core\lib form there select aii_proxy_rt.jar. Click on open then Ok.

Right??? I also went to the Order and Export tab selected the above mentioed jar but still it did not help me.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

I think you are missing some other jar files in the class path. try to add all required jars in your classpath.

Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthick,

Thanks for your response. I tried adding all the jars that were present in the lib folder but it still results in error. Any more ideas or specific java files that can be added?

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi,

You are getting error when youare trying to do the example in the weblog for sending mails or you are getting errors in someother development?Let me know so that I can think it off?

Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kathrick,

I have not tried the Weblog example. It does not relate to my suitation. I did have a look at how the jar files are referred in that.

What I am doing is making a proxy for RFC's using the SAP Enterprise Connector. When I run them as standalone application it works fine. That means it does have all the required jars. When I convert the java class into the Web Service and when testing it with the Web Services navigator it results in the above mentioned error.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kathrick,

I managed to solve this issue but landed on the other one regarding the middleLayer JCO error. The thread for that is still open but I am closing this one.

Best regards,

Dharmi