cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supervisor Error ADM0015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create a new user in Supervisor and I received error "Operation failed (ADM0015)"

I performed a Scan and Repair repository, but I still receive the error.

All rollback segment in database are online.

Software Configuration :

Business Object 6.5.1

Oracle Database 9.2.0.8.0

Supervisor 6.5.1

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

more information founded,

When I trace a supervisor session in database I have a : Error encountered: ORA-00947.

May you can suggest any othe sulotions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone has a suggestion. The is still pending.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you for the answers

As you advised all solutions has been checked :

1 - The Oracle Tuning parameter is not set in init.ora file and he had the default value .

2 - All rollback segment are online, may they do not have enough space but we have a same configuration in production environment and we never had a same error

Have you any other propositions to solve this issue??

Cheers, Mounir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lang,

Symptom:

You add a new user in Supervisor. After you enter the user name, you receive the error "Operation Failed (ADM0015)". A Scan and Repair of the Security Domain fails to solve the issue.

1]

Cause:

The Oracle tuning parameter CURSOR_SHARING has been set to FORCE. This Oracle feature causes certain queries generated by Supervisor to fail, returning an "ORA0933" error, which is masked by the Supervisor error.

Workaround:

Have your database administrator (DBA) set the "Init.ora" file parameter CURSOR_SHARING to the default value EXACT.

Note: Business Objects does not support changing this parameter value to FORCE.

2]

Cause:

This is a database issue; you do not have enough rollback segments online. You have your system rollback segment online, and the other rollback segments are either offline or do not have enough space.

A rollback segment is a structure that records data changes from the database. More precisely, a rollback segment contains all of the information necessary to reconstruct a database block as it existed prior to a change to that data block.

Workaround:

The database administrator (DBA) must switch some other rollback segments online, or increase the sizes of the existing segments.

Hope above workarounds helps you.

Regards,

Deepti Bajpai