cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant adress change in enterprise structure .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During print preview of purchase order in delivery address only plant name is coming which it is taking from the delivery address maintained in Item detail of PO .This address is fetched from the plant address maintained in SPRO-> enterprise structure-> logistics general ->

define,copy,delete,check plant ->define plant .So if I change the address now in denelopment and transport it to production will that be any harm to the system .Why I am asking this question is ,I heard enterprise structure is very critical portion ,so we should not touch it after 4 months of SAP running in a plant .

Anybody who is 100% sure reply .

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the address. not a problem. This is a minor issue of just changing the address.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, You can Change your Plant Address. No Problem............

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not suggestable to do, if an expert is avialble u can ask me to do in development client & ask ur basis to move to production.

U can change the address of the plant.

Pandari

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is correct that you should not hamper the Enterprise Structure in a Production Environment. But if it is regarding deletion of any Organisational Element or assignment of Organisational Element or removing the assignment of any Organisational Element, etc...

If it is regarding Plant Address change then it is OK, you can do it.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, you can change the name..but yes its never suggested...the best solution is to make a new plant from extending the same...