cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a sale order.I have created Delivery document with reference to sale order.

I have created commercial invoice with reference to Delivery document.Invoice is generated and getting saved also.But whlie saving I am getting an error like Error In Account Determination.

I have checked the entries with TC VKOA.All the relevant entries are existing.

What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check Points for Account Determination.

1. Ensure Cutomer master (Xd02)Sales Area Data- Billing Tab-- Acc Assign Grp ---Should be maintained

2. Material Master -

Sales Org-2----

Acc Assign Grp..Should be maintained.

3. In VKOA maintain

Application- V Chart of Accounts--Sales Org ---Acc Assgn Gp Of Cust -Acc Assgn Gp of Material-Acc Keys (ERL,ERS,ERF)----& G/L Account.

4. In ur Pricing Procedure i.e V/08... Maintain Reqt -2 corresponding to ERL,ERS,ERF. & Subtotal =9 in front of net total.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t code OBYC CHECK THE account deterimination .

you will get it.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On VF02 screen, enter the invoice number and click the button with the green flag, 'Release to accounting". This will then pop up a clear error message as to why account determination isn't happening.

Follow the steps in the longtext help, and you should be able to post the invoice.

Cheers.

PS: The error may not necessarily be caused by table VKOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shrikant

in vk12 enter tax condition type-MWST and keep the tax code ..

then do the process..

check in vkoa whether u have entered all the settings.

or check in customer master and material master u have entered tax classification

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Sep 11, 2008 1:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check1:

In VOFA, for the billing type (e.g F2 ) you are using, whether the "Posting Block " field is activatedu201D ? If it is activated, then Accounting posting will not take place.

Check2:

T.Code: VF02

Key-in your Billing Doc No.(for which A/c posing has not been done) and Click: green falg (Shift+F4).

This will give a message at lower bar of your SAP-window.

Double-Click on the message to read and understand the error.

One of the possible reasons could be No G/L assignment has been found in VKOA-settings (Condition Types: KOFI & KOFK).

Check3:

Another reason could be status Blocked against the billing document (input the billing document reference and check the document flow).

In such case, Go to VF02, input the billing document reference and press F3 and click on Green Flag above billing document reference. Save the billing document and again check the document flow. The status would have been changed to Not Cleared

Check 4:

Whether Number Range Assignment for Accounting Documents have been maintained or not? If not, Maintain it in T.Code: FBN1

For more and exact solutions, post the error, described in error message.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to vf02 enter the invoice no and from the top from right 3rd button go and see the revenue accounts see whether any condition type is not triggered by account key.

and see the condition types KOFI and KOFK.

regards