Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM ABAP

former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working as ABAP and XI developer. Iam planning to upgrade my skillset in CRM module. Iam mainly looking on Technical part of CRM like CRM ABAP. Can anyone send the documents related to CRM ABAP. Thanks.

Best Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

CRM ABAP is also a same variant of ABAP. Only you will find a lot more use of ABAP Objects like Classes, Methods and Interfaces. Apart from that you will have normal BAPI's, Function Modules and RFC's along with BADI's and other Enhancements.

But yes, the functionality and the DDIC Objects are something that you need to explore. Also you need to have a look at the new UI ( WebUI ) which is a new one ( BSP Application ).

Well as a launch pad, you can use the Documentation Links given in the beginning of this Forum.

Also consult Help.sap.com

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt that there are specific CRM ABAP related documents as CRM is not that different from many other SAP modules.

I think that the main difference that you will find in CRM is the greater use of BAPIs, BADIs and the fact that in CRM you have to have in mind what is loaded into memory and what is already updated in the database.

Anyhow if there are CRM ABAP documents I would also love to have them.

Regards.