cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

miro for return delivery mvt 122

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I m doing miro ( credit memo ) for return delivery with mvt 122.

in this case it is not bringing the quantity and amount of which i have made the return delivery.

but it is bringing whole quantity and amount of PO.

Please help how can i get the amount of return delivery in credit memo automatically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you have already posted the invoice then dont go by the movement type 122

the better way is to create an return Po with same vendor and material as before and in ME21N flag on the indicator return at item level.

Then do the vendor return wrt to the return PO using trax MIGO the system will use the movement type 161 here post the document

Then go to the MIRO trax and Post the credit memo.

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

In addition to that you have to enter manually the Qty & value in Credit memo. This is std sap functionality.

0 Kudos

hai,

1.If u did the LIV for received goods then create the Credit memo to reduce the liability of vendor.

2.After this do the return delivery to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to simulate MIRO by entering the Return Delivery Note no: in MIRO rather than PO no: when you do credit Memo.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this also but when i put the delivery reference for return delivery. no data comes

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not propose the Vendor Return Quantity automatically. You have to change the IR Quantity and IR Value manually.

Since Credit Memo is nothing but Reversal of Invoice so it will always propose you the whole quantity and value of the Invoice already posted against the PO.