Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OEE(Overall equipment efficiency)Report

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working in discrete manufacturing with make to stock & planning strategy(40) by creating production orders through co01 & confirmations by co11n.I want to track OEE for shopwise.Is there any standard report or programme in SAP to get this report.A customized report is already in place in which i have created some ztables in co11n to record downtime & available time but due to some reasons the report is not giving appropriate results.

Regards

R Sehgal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with MCP1 : Operation Analysis Selection,

MCP7 : Work Center Analysis Selection,

MCPD MCPU Production order analysis.

But for efficiency you need go for Z development only.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks For Reply ,

Can you suggest some zdevelopment for this report.

r sehgal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) %

o OEE = availability *performance *efficiency

u2022 Yield %

o Yield = actual good quantity produced/total quantity produced

u2022 Performance%

o Actual quantity produced/planned target quantity

u2022 Availability %

o Production time/total time

All these value you will get in CO11N and work center.

Select Plant from the value help.

Select Date Range for which you are interested to see the report. Find the relevent field and table along with technical consultant and go ahead.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks,

I have told you already that i have configured these availability,performance,quality factors in my customized report but the problem comes when the users do not put actual breakdown(m/c's) times,downtimes(other reasons such as material shortages ,set ups,man power non avilability etc.) & do not put/change the actual start & end times in the co11n confirmations resulting in improper OEE rate some times go very high & some times go down i.e.why i am asking for some standard SAP report.

r sehgal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such report is available in standard SAP for calculating efficiency report for orders. We have to do standard analysis by z development only as earlier I told you.

Machine down time can be obtained in PM module only.

That way machine efficiency can be obtained from the utilized time from CO11N & machine down time from PM Module.

Please refer this thread,

[Thread.|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16171468&messageID=5010318]

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar