cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plant not being selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to make PO with a plant (for which i created new vendor), that plant is maintained in ox18, ox01, ox17...all configurations are proper. But that plant is not being accepted nor i can find it in the dropdown list, rest for all other plants there is no problem. i have checked all the settings....dont if i have missed on something...in too1w, its there..

Regards,

Satyendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

All you do is go to the place where you have defined the plant and give in the NAME 1and NAME 2 and then give the address details properly.

NOTE NAME1 and NAME 2 should be given. kindly do this and try again.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

that too is done...

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Ensure that all the Proper Configuration Settings Like Assignment to Pur orgn etc are done Correctly.

Have you Maintained Plant & Stor Locn for the Material which you are trying to Create PO.

Please Let me know how you are creating the po?? Ie : With Materrial or Without??

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

with material.....yes material is maintained for this plant but not for sloc. When i try to do MMSC it gives me error....

The material master record is not sufficiently defined for this transaction; that is, the material master record for plant 0056 does not yet have the maintenance status DL.

Regards,

Satyendra

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> The material master record is not sufficiently defined for this transaction; that is, the material master record for plant 0056 does not yet have the maintenance status DL.

Could you Please Provide me Error Msg No.

Also Go to ME21N And Input Material, Qty, Price, Vendor and in Plant field Press F4 and in Selection List (Check Icon No 06 Display All Values is there) If its There then Click on Display all Values and Try.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete all the assignments of that plant in spro and finally delete the plant or make it non usable.

Create a new plant by copying from an existing plant which ios working fine and make necessary assignments.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have done & sure about all setting for plant and its all assignment and now not getting plant in drop down list.Better contact Basis Consultant and check kernel patch update of latest one.

Regards,

Biju K