cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Prospects from crm to r\3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts

is there any way to stop the replication of prospects from crm to r/3.....

we are facing a problem with out validating the prospect the prospects are replicating in r/3...

can u please help me out in this

thanks in advance

regards

sreeram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just do one thing go to SMQR & SMQS transaction codes and dergister the inbound and outbound Q's !!!!!! Simple !!!!

Regards,

Amol Tambe

SAP CRM Technical Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thanks for ur reply, but in my case i want only the prospect to be stoped but not the validate prospects.......

in both the T code are in active stage.......

i want only the prospects(P001) to be stopped..

Reagrds

sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shweta is right about the PIDE setting in R/3, but this does stop only the update in R/3, not the sending of prospects towards R/3.

To do it correctly, you need to create new subscriptions for the R/3:

1. Delete the subscription, publication and replication object on BUPA_MAIN in SMOEAC

2. Create a new intelligent replication object with filter on IS_CUSTOMER with option EQ (which means you want only customers to be replicated). Alternatively you can create a filter on IS_PROSPECT and option NE

3. You create the appropriate publication and subscription and assign it to the R/3 site

Now only BP's with the customer flag will get replicated (or those without the prospect flag). The customer flag will get set usually automatically with the customer role or can be manually set in the classification tab of role customer (field BPISCUST), but the prospect flag will stay if you turn the prospect into a customer.

So you need to make sure that when setting the BPISCUST flag that the BPISPROS flag is unset, when you do the alternative filtering on IS_PROSPECT (manually or in a BADI on customer save).

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the entry for prospect from PIDE in r/3 .

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in classification TAB of BP Master click "Rented address"

It will solve your problem

Vinay