SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination not possible for key 3000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

While generating invoice iam getting the error like

"Account determination not possible for key 3000"

3000 is comapny code.

it shows the Diagnosis

"The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:"

"Chart of accounts

Posting area Billing Default Values: Repayment Method (R401)

Key 3000

Field names BUKRS "

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sloved my self..thank u

0 Kudos

Hi Coffeday,

I am getting same error while saving the contact account ."Account determination not possible for key"

can u tell me how to resolve the issue..

Thanks for Advance..

Highly points should be awarded

Regards

srikanth

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the error, go to details, and check the main/sub transaction. From there you can navigate thru error analysis and it will take you to the configuration details in SPRO. Check for the key specified in the error log, if the entry is present or not. If not maintain the entries accordingly.

Alternatively

Please check the configuration for Automatic GL account determination.

Please check if the GL determination is made for the main transaction and sub transaction for which it is giving the error.

Path -: SPRO -> Financial accounting -> Contract Account receivable and payable -> basic functions -> Postings and documents -> document -> define account assignments for automatic postings -> Automatic GL determination.

Check for ISU : Define account assigment data related to main transaction and data relevant to transaction.

Alternatively check tcodes EK01 / EK02.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi All

I am experiencing the same error. When trying to bill a contract with Acc Determination (02). All the other Master Data is set to Interdepartmentatl. Installation has Departmental Rate Catergory and Billing Class, Contract Account is set to Interdepartmental. But when executing the blilling via tcode EA00. I receive the following error:

Account determination not possible for key /03 /02 /0100 /0043.

Although i have Interdepartmental Contract, the system is still searching for Domestic Key in the Chart of Accounts. Strangely if i bill the Contract with an Estimated reading the billing is successful however fails with an Actual Reading.

Could someone please assist

Thanks

Angelo Carolus

IS-U Consultant

Device Management

Edited by: Angelo Carolus on Oct 8, 2009 2:04 PM