cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SBO Crystal addon on 64-bit MS Server 2003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I installed the SBO Crystal addon on my server - MS Windows Server 2003 64-bit. When I try to launch the addon system throws an error message:

"Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {3EBB7859-E4E3-4D77-B673-C6E5AD529CC1} failed due to the following error: 80040154."

Does SBO Crystal addon work correctly on 64-bit system? If yes - what is the reason of the error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check if the correct supporting files are installed..? And the required .net framework installed..??

Plz Check.

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know SBO 2007A runs as 32-bit application allways.

I did every step described in installation instruction:

1. Install SAPCrystalSetup.exe

2. Install framework 3.5 (I downloaded it from microsoft server)

3. Install CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe

4. Registered and installed the AddOn.

When it launches - the error is occured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search for this file CrystalReportsRedist2005_ia64.msm and copy CrystalReportsRedist2005_x86.msm to the \Program Files\Common Files\Merge Modules folder.

try this and see if it works,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where should I find such files? And why ia64 - does it means itanium? In my case it Core2 Quad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I once downloaded those files from Business Objects site before they came under SAP, i am not able to find the exact link now. Just search with google and gimme ur mail address as i have one document which could be helpful to u.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My E-mail is zhukov_at_infosol.ru

I've search all the BusinessObject portal - and cannot find the files to download Could you send me those files also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i'll be sending whatever i think would help u.

I guess giving some points for the posts will help some child somewhere, So give some points for all the posts and make a difference.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolve this issue ? As I also have the same error.

Edited by: Martin Kamau on Feb 17, 2009 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know if the addon is 32 and 64 bit too, but it seems to me, that:

1. you dont have proper registered the com components

or

2. try to run the sbo as 32 bit (on executable file) - it should help when the 64 bit version doesnt exists