Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool list receipient in SM36

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I run a report in background that has 220 pages list output.The same is sent to SBWP after I maintain spool list receipient parameters.But when I open the attachment in inbox I can see only 25 pages attachment displaying, of size 17K.Are there any settings that restrict the size or any way to see 220 pages full.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try clicking on the 'Settings' pushbutton ie after the list is displayed?. you can select the range of pages ot be displayed..

~Suresh

3 REPLIES 3

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try clicking on the 'Settings' pushbutton ie after the list is displayed?. you can select the range of pages ot be displayed..

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing same problem. When i open spool in SBWP inbox, I can see only 356 lines. But in spool lines are more then 12000. There is not any setting button in that.But in SP01, there you can see the full spool by setting display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to OSS Note 329537(Spool cut off at 1000 lines when sent to recipient) - The resolution is based on the version of SAP you are on. I had the same issue when I sent a large log file via email to a user and the log was truncated.

Regards,

Mike