cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales representative in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we use VPE1 to created the sales representative and attach it to customer master data. The sales representative was well maintained including telephone and fax number. In the creation of sales order, however the telephone and fax number are not copied to the sales order.

can someone explain to me why the telephone and fax number are not copied? and where I can maintain these numbers to have them appear in the sales order?

Thanks very much.

Emily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emily,

As per my understanding you need to create the Personal Number either through T Code PA40/VPE1.

The Sales Personal should have the info type 0900 for sales related transaction, then only you should get proper assignment in your Partner Function of Customer Master.

In the assignment, you need to enter the sales office and sales group also, so while creating the order in the initial screen you will enter document type, sales area sales office and sales group details.

In the partner function you will be able to see the sales personal as a partner function but the details of Phone and email address etc will not reflect as it is, you need to select the partner function and enter into the details button, there you will find the the data which you maintained in the sales personal master.

In your output determination you can select the options through which you can send your documents to your business partner.

else check Table ADR2 and ADR6 for these details from which your Technical guy can pick the data.

My gut feeling is that you have not maintained the data properly.

Regards,

N