Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

i av an issue..

i am manufacturing a product..In that product one opeartion is sent to subcontracting..

For E.g.

Think vendor as a stock of 10nos.While i run the MRP for 50 nos it is throwing the PR for all the 50nos... that means it is not considering the vendor stock of 10nos..

Want to know is there any customisation settings in order to consider the vendor stock while i run the MRP...

Thanx in advance..

Regards,

Bhanu Prakash.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the components of the material at the vendor, check your settings for plant parameter OPPQ or if you are using MRP group check settings for that. & see which checking rule is assined to 'dependent requirement availability.

See the checking group assigned to your material

Then in Opjj , for your checking gruop - checking rule combination see whether W/o subcontracting tickmark is there.

this indicator determines that subcontractor stock and the corresponding dependent requirements are not included in the availability check.

Regards,

Feby Johnson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much..

bhanu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Suppose u have a subcontracting order of 50 pcs & u have delivered 40 pcs raw material then in MD04 it will show in two ways

either it show 10 pcs req for that subcontracting requirement,

or it show

10 pcs req for that subcontracting requirement,

50 pcs subcontracting order w/o open requirement

40 pcs subcontracting stock.

actually subcontracting always against any subcontracting PO.

in both case subcontractor stock is 40 but it is against po of 40 pcs which now do not give any requirement.

if u have any thing different then above then plz go to OPJJ & check your scope of availability check.

take include safety stock, stock in transfer, include quality ins stock or take them as ur requirement.

tick W/O subcontracting if u want to see like first case or leave it to check it like 2.

thanks

Rakesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...

bhanu

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP subcontracting process only the components are stored at the sc-vendor, not a assembled (F-30) materials. You can check it in MBLB / MB52.

Even if you move F-30 material to your sc-vendor's special stock, SAP won't consider it as far as I know.

The F-30 material 'is created' when you do GR against the subcon PO of this material.

Regards,

Csaba

(I thought of subcontracting PO. I don't know wheter your requirement is possible in case of subcontracting operation.)

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 11, 2008 10:00 AM