cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to find logical and/or technical data model?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP and trying to figure out where I can best find information on the logical/technical datamodel, including entity/table and field definitions. I also am looking forminfo on primary keys, foreign keys, relationships between entities/tables, data model overviews/graphs. What places should I go to get this information?

So I am NOT looking for a specific table, I would like to get a general overview of the logical/technical data structure.

Thanks, Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Eli, the SE84 is exactly what I was looking for. Thx for the advice you gave me not wanting to learn the complete logical SAP model in one day, although I didn't had plans to do so

Regards, Paul

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

SAP has several thousands of tables (not including structures, views, etc.) So, an overview look on the whole database would be rather problematic. You can search the http://help.sap.com for the functional info. For the technical one, you can go to SE84 and find the requested info there. I suggest you to explore the technical info concentrating on specific issue, otherwise you will sink in the sea of SAP objects.

Regards,

Eli