cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shiftwise Production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working in MTO. I have a FG material which is produced in 15 days. My plant works for 3 shifts. We have planned order generated by MRP run using which we create the production order.

My problem is i want to create production order shiftwise And i want to create this using planned order which should be generated after MRP run.

Is this possible.

Regards

Samarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this if it suits for your requirement:

Set the lot size as FX=Fixed lot size and Fixed the lot size qty as the shift qty say 100 no.

If your requirement is for 500 no, after MRP run you wil get 5 planned orders for 100 no each.

Now do Capacity levelling in CM25 for the Planned orders by dispatching based on shifts and then convert the same to Production orders.

Hope this helps...

-Thaila Shree

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you know the shiftwise quantity (production Quantity)..

If you want to have the planned order for the same, you can partially convert the planned order to production order as per the requirement..

Or..

Explore the Possibilities of having the lot size FS or EX change in the Lot size details in the transaction: OMI4

Here try with using the *lot size: SOP(Sales order planning) as 1 (Lot-for-lot with rounding)..

With this: The system calculates the order quantity using the lot-for-lot order quantity and it also takes the rounding quantity or the minimum and maximum lot sizes into account.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Siva