cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Complaints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need some advice regarding a customer complaints scenario.

Scenario:

Some goods are sold to the customer. The goods are having a warranty of say 6 months. Customer rejects some goods due to some reason in the warranty period and he is eligible for replacement of the same.

I know we can create a returns order and then create a subsequent order

My Question:

How do we set the warranty period for the goods.

How do we make sure that the goods outside the warranty period do not get the replacement and do not get delivered?

Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I need some advice regarding a customer complaints scenario.

> Scenario:

> Some goods are sold to the customer. The goods are having a warranty of say 6 months. Customer rejects some goods due to some reason in the warranty period and he is eligible for replacement of the same.

> I know we can create a returns order and then create a subsequent order

> My Question:

> How do we set the warranty period for the goods.

> How do we make sure that the goods outside the warranty period do not get the replacement and do not get delivered?

Hi Mahesh,

The following link contains the explanation as well process steps for warranties:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/94/97c1e99b674d919a063c0654ec6983/frameset.htm]

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Thanks for the answers.

Regards

Mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

I dont think through standard, this is possible. You have to apply an user exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC) in billing document (credit note), where you have to write a logic such that whenever credit note is generated, it should compare the table VBRK and field FKDAT (for original billing date) and VBELN (for original billing document reference) and if the credit note date is within the warranty period, it can be saved or otherwise, it should throw an error stating this reason.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi