cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTION in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to know the difference between Start and Schedule Conditions in Actions.

It will be highly appreciated if you give a example.

I know the functionality but i don't where i should use start and schedule condition

and

When ever we change some sap settings we will get transport request ., can it be possible to know for what changes these will come and where exactly it will be stored.

Many Thanks

Vinaykumar.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule conditions are triggered when the criteria for the action you've created have been met.

Start conditions are verified before the action actually gets executed.

As for your last question, you can check your transports in the transport organizer. The T-Code for this is SE01. You can do multiple searches here such as by user, or a specific transport ID.

Hope that helps...

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference between Schedule and Start condition is that, if the schedule condition is fulfilled the action is ready to be executed.

and if the start condition is fulfilled then the action will get automatically executed.

Regards,

Prajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

Difference is as in their names:

"Actions can only be scheduled when the schedule condition has been fulfilled and started, and when the start condition has been fulfilled"....!!!!

In coming transport requests in a system can be checked in transaction se09 along with details of changes..!!!

Let me know if this helps....!!!

Best Regards,

Vishant Jain