cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT01 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Actual stock of a material XYZ is only 10 pcs. Some user wrongfully did some 999 supervision movement in WM through LT01 which resulted in stocks in LS24. Now we have about 200 nos. in 922 Post Area interim storage type i.e. reflecting as +200 and -200 nos. in 922 storage type under stock for putaway and pick quantity.

My question is how do I remove these +200 and -200 that are reflecting in 922 storage type so that the actual stock becomes 10 pcs in WM level as well.

Pls feedback urgently..thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Negative stock in 922 may be the result of IM bookings related to stock category change (e.g.). You should have a PCN in LU04 and processing it you will get two TOs. One TO is to m ove +stock from normal bin to eliminate the negative one. Other TO is to move +stock (of which stock category is different from the -stock) from 922 to normal bin.

If you can't find suitable PCN in LU04, or your users did manual transfers, you have to solve this issue manually.

Search for +stock in normal bin that has the same characteristics as the - stock in 922 and move it to 922 by LT01/LT10.

Move yhe positive stock from 922 where it is physically by LT01/LT10.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

As I said earlier, +ve and -ve 200 pcs in 922 type is created manually by the user. There are no PCNs found for the material. Also, there are just only 10 nos. in normal bin due to which your suggestion cannot be carried out. Pls suggest how to go about. Thanks.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is strange to me.

How can your user create stock (quants) in WM by LT01? I don't think it is possible...

If your stock in MB52 is 10 nos and you can see in LX02 10 nos in normal bin, and 922 + and - 200, and all your TOs are confirmed, the quants in 922 should result in 0 and disappear...

Are your quants in 922 of the same characteristics (batch, stock type)? What shows LX02? Check the WM movements in LT22 and please report it.

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Yes MB52 shows 10 pcs stock only. The batch and stock type are the same too. LX02 does show +ve and -ve 200 pcs. All TOs related to this are confirmed. There are about 3 to 4 TOs pertaining to this transaction done by user and WM movement types are 999 and 561.

Pls suggest.

Sunny

Edited by: Sunny on Sep 11, 2008 9:14 AM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

move the 200+ve in 922 to the 200-ve 922 quant with LT01 this will make the 2 quant going away.

Just do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will try and get back to you...thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I am unable to move it...it says quant not consistent with other quant.It is the same error even if I first move the positive quant to Overflow and then to negative.

Pls suggest.

Edited by: Sunny on Sep 11, 2008 11:49 AM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

compare your 2 quants in SE16 table LQUA and tell which fields are different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No fields are different pls.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you do the tranfer from the +ve to the -ve quant, you said you get a message that quant is not consistent with other quant (hence there must be a difference between the 2 quants in LQUA), what is the message number ?

double click the message and tell me the message number.

A message like you mentioned earlier does not exist.

I can only find following 2 messages:

L3 018 Quant & not consistent with other transfer order data

and

Quant data not consistent with storage unit management

if it is L3 018, then you made a mistake in TO creation.

the TO item data must match with the quant.

dont look just at quantity and bin number, storage type and area, then quant number itself has to match.

(if you execute LT01 and hit enter,then SAP creates this target item itself, if you then only change storage type and bin and forget to erase the quantnumber, then L3 018 message will come up)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The case where there are no difference in characteristics is actually in the Production system.

I was trying out your suggestion in the Test environment where I got that messsage. Yes, in test, there is a difference in terms of R stock between the two quants. I couldnot find any replica in test where there are no difference in characteristics. Since I have to ultimately resolve this issue in Production I made the comment that there are no difference.

Pls assist.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

move the 200+ve in 922 to the 200-ve 922 quant with LT01 this will make the 2 quant going away.

Just do it in production.

If it does not work, then tell the message number. If it works, then you have not anymore the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I enter the quant no. for the source and destination bin while doing LT01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I enter the quant no. for source and destination bin while doing LT01?

Coz. if I enter the respective quants it doesnot allow me to got further. or should I leave both quants blank and just give the source and destination bin with qty as 200. Pls clarify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I enter the quant no. for source and destination bin while doing LT01?

Coz. if I enter the respective quants it doesnot allow me to got further. or should I leave both quants blank and just give the source and destination bin with qty as 200. Pls clarify

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont just say it does not let me further, tell the message SAP issues along with its message number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done..thanks much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use LS26 to see what exactly is in 922 area. Normally, if stock categories are equal, then it should level out. By double clicking on the quantity in LS26, you will zoom in and see what is in 922. Then either move with LT01 the + quantity to the - quantity. In case batch management is active and the batches are different, then use migo to transfer.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

It is the same in LS26 too....i.e. + 200 and - 200 in 922 type and also batch exists and is the same in both. Could you pls elaborate more on how should I go about correcting it step by step...your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sunny