Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-57 Vendor noted item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Pls advise.

As per standard, while posting LC in F-57 (Vendor noted item) either there is no screen field for Profit center or it will not update the profit center value in the table after the item get posted.

My requirment is, I have to give a refernece of Purchase order number/Sales Order number and Profit center value of the same while posting F-57 (Vendor noted item and spl GL indicator:L).

I've tried with substitution and availabe exits but its not updating the profit center value particularly in the respective field(PRCTR), system showing that you cannot change the PRCTR field value.

And what I came to know is , as this is a single line item and no impact of other functionlaities , we cannot update the Profit center value in the respective field as per SAP standard but can update it in a header text or item text field as a reference.

Pls advise me, is it true? or whether it is possible to update the values or not.

thanks & regards

sankar.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case u have to USEEXIT for profit center .u discuss with abap consultant.

Regards:

Prabu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabu Kannapan,

thanks for ur prompt reply.

But, just go through again once what i've written and u could see that I've treid with all avaialble user exits where none of it working or allowing me to update the profit center field.

Im an ABAP consultant and I've treid with substitution and enhancement way on this issue but not resolved so far.

Requesting you again,

what I heard from seniors are that this particular LC posting as a noted item and will not have any impact on any of the books.So the SAP core functionality will not allow to change or update the PRCTR field but instead can update in free text fileds like header text or reference field.

Im asking ur advise will it be so??? or is there any other way to relsove it.

regards

sankar.

Edited by: sankar babu on Sep 12, 2008 11:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved.

Forum closed.