cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto GR but no finish good in component overview in CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPper,

I use auto gr with control key PP03 standard SAP.

But when i do confirmation of the operation with PP03 control key, no finish good in

component overview in CO11N.

i ever asked about raw mat component always shown in component overview when CO11N although

i don;t user backflush. I got solution that in OPK4 i should untick "All Component" in good movement box.

is this the root cause my finish good doesn't shown either in component overview although i used auto gr.

The condition i need is :

1. i don't use backflush so no component shown in component overview in CO11N and it should save in screen of confirmation and not save in component overview screen

2. because auto GR is used so finish good should shown in component overview.

Please kindly help.

Thank.

Best regards,

Freddy Ha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

I think one or more of your BOM components are Marked as Co-Product.Because with Co-Product scenario you can not do Auto GR for Header Material and Co-Product.

Check this.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i don;t use co product, just standars production without backlush and with auto gr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and for additional info i use serial number ( i think this don;t have relationship with my issue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to drop the serial number profile and the auto gr works.

maybe it is because i use serial number.

thanx all. good day

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

If you were trying to do auto GR for finished product, you would ge this error because Automatic goods movements are not permitted for materials that require serial numbers.The goods movement must then be executed manually in inventory management (MB1A, MB31, MIGO).

Regards,

Sankaran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

It will not show the GR Quantity in th Component details of the CO11n.

The confirmed quantity will be the GR Quantity.

After posting the Confirmation, check the 101 movement for the Assembly with MB51..

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As you are using auto GR for the order you should attached the PP03 in the operation which you are confirming or just confirm last operation using milestone confirmation control key which must have auto goods receipt check box selected.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I had used auto gr controlled key

workcenter controlled key

JYSETT01 PP01

JYMIXX01 PP01

JYCORR01 PP01

JYTENS01 PP01

JYSPIN01 PP03

is this wrong?