cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Dependency Error in SDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am getting the following error when I try to deploy the SCA files of NWDI (DICBS13_0-10003500.SCA and DICMS13_0-10003499.SCA ) in SDM.

ERROR:

Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/TCSEar'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APL70VAL_C'/'1497182'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'tc.CBS.API'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

2.: development component 'tc.CBS.CommonPart'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APL70VAL_C'/'1497184'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'tc.CBS.API'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

Deployment will be aborted.

Actually my server SP level is SP13 but the NWDI alone was SP15. so i undeployed the SCA files of SP15 related to NWDI through SDM and try to deploy the SP13 SCA files for NWDI. But i am struggling with the above error. I tried through JSPM also, again the same error.

Out of 3 SCA files of NWDI one (DIDTR13_0-10003501.SCA) got deployed. Remaining two (mentioned above) is not deploying.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Tamil K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

The missing dependency is in DICLIENTS.SCA

Best regards,

Todor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

You have to deploy before or include with your components this component: 'tc.CBS.API'. I'm not sure where you can find this one, if you have problem finding it, let me know.

Best regards,

Todor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi todor,

I cant find that component. so can you help me to get it?

Thanks & regards,

Tamil K