cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomeing payment with discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was doing incomeing payment with discount allowed , here payment terms and discount amt also is correct, but the system did't show in the customer and discound allowed line time , the document did't not saved, the system shows one error.

error :Rules for posting key 15 and out 200200 set incorrectly for SKFBT field

pls can anybody help me

Regards

sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

T.code -OB41

There is a conflict in the field status group set for the GL Account and the posting key. For example at one place the field status is set as mandatory field and at the other it is supressed. Check the field status and ensure that both are same.

From the customer gl Master check what is the field status assigned and check the field status of the different fields. Sametime also check the field status for the posting key 50. This is in configuration. Once, this is set right there will not be any problem in posting the transactions.

Go to OB41 T. Code there double click on 50 Posting key then click on Maintain field status there you have to change all optional fields. I think your problem go off.

Regards

Surya

sivasiva2k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I had the same issue. Solved this issue by changing the Field Status Group in the Recon GL account from G013 (General) to G067 ( Reconciliation account).

Rgds

Siva

Answers (0)