cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frieght for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

There is requirement to add the frieght condition in my STPO(plants with in the same company).

Please guiade me how to achieve this.

regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the pricing procedure being assigned to the Purchase Org/Document type/Suppling plant in the settings for "Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders" in SPRO - MM- Purchasing - Condition - Define Price determination process - Define Schema Determination.

For that pricing procedure you will need to add the freight conditions types FRB1/FRB2 etc. if its not added.

Then in the STO you will need to assign a value against the same conditon type in the conditions tab and the transport vendor code in the conditon detail.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above said setting done, but conditions tab it self not appearing at the PO.what to do..?

regards

Ram

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the issue is with the schema determination for stock transport order settings..

You need to check if the P.Org/Document type/Supplying plant that you are using is assigned to the STO Pricing procedure,

In that case only you will get the Conditions tab in the PO creation screen itself

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please Check Pricing Procedure for STPO whether you have maintained the condition type FRA1/ FRB1 so that it will automatically update in the pricing procedure itself

regards,

senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In STO PO u can enter freight condition in condition tab & if freight vendor is different also u can enter different vendor by assigning it.

pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Purchase Order,

Item Details, Under Conditions tab

enter Freight charges for FRA1/FRB1 Condition types.