cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O/P documents for different countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My question is related to quote O/p documents, We are doing implementations for multiple countries having diffrent company codes but using same Document type.

1. I have got Total 6 O/P document template, Out them 2 are related to one country and the remaining 4 to another country.

2. My question is i have to show two O/P types when sales order is for one country and i need to show 4 other O/P types when i am creating sales order for other country. How can i control it?

3. Can i control statndard text based on company code for the same smart form? means for the same smartform i need to see entirely different text when i am taking print outs for two differetn company codes. How can i acheive this?

Thank you

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kris,

All your requirement need ABAPer help to develop the output program in such way.

Try this

Define the defferent output types for each country

Maintain the output types in your output determination procedure.

Develop the output Routines with the help of ABAPer in VOFM trasaction with the logic when that output should execute

Like If Country US what out put should execute.

Assign the Routines in your output procedure opposite to the respective output types.

Develop the output program for each output type then assign that program to each output type.

Maintain the condition record for the output typesn with country as one of the key combination.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)