cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1...n interface mapping...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario(Idoc- 2 files) .its manadatory to send two files each time an idoc comes.I am using

2 messega mappings

1 interface mapping.

I am not able to achieve the requirements.

Could anyone helpone...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the same file you repeat In your map, just change in the "Message" option the ocurrence of the result message to 0.unbounded, and then map the incoming header to the resulting header

If this is about two different files, in the same "Message option" just add a second output, and map accordingly as shown here:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Keep in my that for multimapping you need to use "Enhanced option" an the interface determination

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to use multimapping instead of two mappings,

just add one more message in the messages tab in your existing mapping and in your interface determination give extended interface determination.

then you can get two messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

using multi-mapping we can get the two files at the receiver end , for this we can use one message mapping,interface mapping. change the occurance accordingly inthe message tab.

check this blog for reference

Illustration of Multi-Mapping and Message Split using BPM in SAP Exchange Infrastructure

REGARDS

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

use enhanced interface determination.

here no need to create 2 mapping just create only one mapping and one interface mapping .

use enhanced tab while defining interface determinaton at Id.

but one thing here you cant able to send file at 2 different receiver individually.both the file will go together.

regards,

navneet

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to two message mapping one message mapping & Interface mapping is enough use Multi mapping technique in mapping window in IR it is work easily. At ID window take two communication channel for file1 & file 2 ;one receiver determination ;interface determination(it should be extended type); two receiver agreement

IDOC INTERFACE.........................FILE INTERFACE1

..........................FILE INTERFACE2

i hope now clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer these links for multi-mapping using BPM:

Refer this link for multi-mapping without using BPM:

Refer this link for IDoc to file scenario:

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use a multimapping without a BPM.

Refer

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need not send two files always, if IDOC is having the data for the 2 files, then automatically mapping will be done and sends the data.

seems to be u r design is corect

Thanks,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhav,

'

Even i thought the same but its not workin...