cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

User has created the Po, but in the print preview his contact details are not appearing like name, mail id , fax no, even though those details are maintained in the user profile..

why the details are not appearing in the po print preview...

please let me know .........

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the details of Purchasing group related , go through this IMG settings

SPRO MM Purchasing --Create purchasing group .

Here for the particular Purchasing group check whether the details like Name, Tel no, Fax no, Email address is maintained or not.

If not there please maintain it then you can view the same in Print preview of the PO on the right top side.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the print preview in debug mode with the help of ABAPer in smartform.

Go to SE71 then select form then in the menu go to utilities active debugger then display purhcase order.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank u for immediate reply..

but it is only happening for the particular user.. i had checked for the other users who had created with the same purchase organisation, for them it is appearing..

please clarify ..

regards

subbu

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you Mean by User Name, Mail id & Fax id ??

If you Have Maintained all these Details & assigned to PO in Purchasing Group then only they will appear in Print Preview.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in purchase group details for that user whether mail id, fax no & phone no are defined are not.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

where we have to assign thse details..

please clarify

regards

subbu

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am not Wrong the Buyer Details will come in Purchase Order Output so that Vendor can Communicate the buyer.

For this, We weill Assign Purchasing Group to Material Master & Purchase Order Header details in Orgn data tab in which we maintain Purchasing group Name, Mail Id, Telefone no & Fax etc.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you maintained the details in Purchasing group in Customizing.

Then while creating the PO you will enter the Purchasing group in the Org data along with Purchase org, Company code & Purchasing group.

Hope this clears your issue.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sorry for irritating u all again and agai..

we can give the details like tel no, ext no, email id... but there is no column of user (po creator) name which is displaying for the other pos and not happening for the aprticular user..

I hope u all understood my problem

regards

subbu

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the po creator will pick up automatically by system

it will be the user id from which ur creating po

u will get it in reports

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

haa.. yes..

but that is not happening in this case, in po print preview the po creator , tel. no mail id is not coming

thats the issue

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ask abap guy to check smartform.

regards