cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Updation for new material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

It means that every time when ever users produce new material he must update RG1 material in table J_2IRG1BAL only. Is there any other option to maintain through other process?

Here we are using the ECC 6. Initially we uploaded the data of all materials through using ABAP programmer. My question is that when ever users produce new material he must update through table J_2IRG1BAL only or any other option.

I tried in DEV client that i created new material and initially I posted the stock using MB1C T-code with movement type 561 to pre-bonded storage location after that I transferred the stock MB1B T-code with movement type 311 to bonded storage location.

Then I created SO, DEL, INVOICE, EXCISE INVOICE, after this I have updated RG1 using T-code J1I5 with classification RMA and IDH, system is showing the QTY, Material after this i have done Extracted Using T-Code J2I5. When I am taking print out through excel it not showing the opening balance and closing balance.

Please suggest me the correct one.

Best Regards,

Siddarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

J_2IRG1BAL is only to be the first time after implementation. Subsequently the new material by default will be included for update and utilization.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

It means no need to maintain in table level, every time when ever user creates new material.

with this the opening and closing balance is not showing J1i5.

Regards,

siddarth