Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Group key in CM25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP Guru,

Good day to you.

I have a query in Graphical planning table transaction code CM25. Is there any configuration that we need to do so that the Setup group will be reflected in that report both for planned orders and production orders?

Any input will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

JMT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went to OPD0 but I cant'd find the layout key used for a specific profile. But is it really possible to display the setup group key for a planned order in CM25? My understanding is that setup group keys will only be reflected to production orders as it is maintained in routings.

I hope you coudl enlighten me on this matter.

Thanks and regards,

JMT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jasmin,

Please check the Layout key defined for the Planned order. Check it in CY38 transaction. It should have the Setup Group key Row Selected in the display bar under the Table Name AFVGD and Field Name RFSCH. For getting the layout key you can go by Checking the overall profile in OPD0 transaction. Please get back to me if you need any other details.

Edited by: Srinivas Devarapalli on Sep 11, 2008 12:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thaila,

Thanks for your prompt response. Just to clarify, we can display the Setup Group Key for production orders in CM25 but but for planned orders, the Setup group key column remains empty or the value is not displayed. I saw that the setup group key is maintained in routing. Is this the reason why it is only displayed for production orders? Or is there any configuration that we have to do so that in CM25 the setup group key for planned orders will also be displayed?

Kind regards,

JMT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i checked into the Production order and Planned order, the details of the "Setup type" are copied to the Production order in the Operation view from the routing as you have also checked the same. But the values are not visible in the Planned order and hence there is no display of the same in CM25.

-Thaila Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check up with different Overall profiles linked to CM25 when u enter into the transaction. For instance: Check up with Overall Profile: SAPSFCG010

-Thaila Shree