cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer with sales agreement at supplying plant.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help in the following scenario.

1.It's a stock transfer scenario between two plants.Supplying plant will have sales agreement.Receiving plant will create purchasing agreement on supplying plant.Receving plant is a distribution centre.

2.There will be MRP run at both plants.

3.I would like to know how demand will flow from receiving plant to supplying plant for planning & how deliveries will happen from supplying plant.

Stock transfer should be one step. It means after PGI from supplying plant good receipt should happen in receiving plant.

I already checked with stock transfer scheduling agreement. By creating delivery with VL10D against stock transfer scheduling agreement after PGI good receipt is posted in receiving plant. But customer needs to have Sales agreement at supplying plant & deliveries should happen against that.

Please let me know how it is covered in SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue self resolved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

As gone through your requirement, please see following poiints for your solution -

1. Make settings in Material Master in MRP2 View of special procurement field(in that field enter from whcih supplying plant want to procure a material).

2. Run the MRP for that material in your plant then system checks the stock in your plant and create Purchase order for procurement in case of no stock and also at the same time book the demand in supplying plant.

3. Convert the demand into planned order in supplying plant

4. Convert the planned order into production order

5. Create Sales order

6. Create delivery

7. Create billing

8. Do the goods receipt against PO

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

When I maintained schedule in agreement of receiving plant it is refelected in MD04 of both suplying plant as well as receiving plant.

When I am taking MRP run at supplying plant no planned order is created .Can you please comment?

Also can you please tell me what document type you are using for creating sales orderin supplying plant?

Please reply.

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii,

When you activate the setting in material master for external procurement then it will not show any values in receiving plant and it shows only in supplying plant.

Regarding planned order generation, in MD04 i think you check with PP guy for settings in Supplying plant.

In case of stock transfer between plant to plant, in supplying plant, not required any sales order and you can create delvery directly in supplying plant with reference to incoming purchase order from ordering plant through VL10B

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right there is no need of sales order but our client wants sales order to be booked at supplying plant.

I am in dark,how MRP relevant things will work in this scenario.

I want to know total proces flow of this scenario.

Already setting of external procurment is there for material & the schedule line seen in both MD04 .

I have following open questions.

1.After sales order booking in supplying plant whether there will be one more demand creaiton in supplying plant in additional to demand created by receving plant on the basis of stock transfer scheduling agreement.

Please reply.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

If the clients wats to create sales order instead of follwoing standard process then -

1. Book the demand through receiving plant as per my above explanation.

2. In supplying sales order, restrict the sales order for not to transfer any requirements to production and this can done by deactivating the requirement tick at schedule line level.

3. Then do the normal sale/purchase cycle

Regards

Goutham

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me me where we have to deactivate tick?(path in SPRO)

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VOV6 and deactivate requirement tick then system will not pass any requirement to Production.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

After removing ticket now it is not passing requirement to production.

I have further questions that will delivery beconsidered in MRP planning because after delivery creation it is coming in MRP list.

Regards,

Prashant