cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status-QM Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to process the inspection lot. I have checked all concerned points. Inspection plan is not getting assigned In qa02. I am geeting inspection lot user status as IMAT( Incorrect Material). How can I change this status to Correct Material.

Under what circumstances we get this user status.

Please suggest me the other possible ways to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Edited by: Kundan Kumar on Sep 11, 2008 7:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click 'I' button near user status and change the status manually.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I tried this also, but system is not allowing me to change the status. Right now it is in state 3 (IMAT). I want to change to status 2(Correct Material). This is not working.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status of QM lot?? What error system is giving ??

may be you dont have autorization to change.

I m able to do that at my end.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Run trx BS02.

In the detail screen for the status profile, make the Lowest and highest status for State3 and state 2 same.

i.e. if the it lower status is is 2 and highest status is 3 for Sata2

And lower status is is 3 and highest status is 4 for Sata3 then

make

lower status is is 2 and highest status is 3 for Sata2

lower status is is 2 and highest status is 3 for Sata3

Then go as per Vishal's suggestion. in the lot. Change the Status in lot. And save. Process the lot. And then............

.............And now it is advisable to re set the changed settings for Lower and higher statuses in the Status profile as it was.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me under what circumstances we get this lot user status? Generally we do not see any user status of lot we see only system status of lot.

Highlight this point. I think its useful....

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

All of first pls let me know whether your issue is resolved or not?

Now coming back to your new question where we need to highlight is.......

Normally this user statuses are used to put some own user (Client) required controls over inspection lot processing.

For Example refer this [link|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SetupofauserprofiletoavoidtheUDpriortoRR]

then this user status is get assigned to the Inspection type, in customizing, So whenever the lot get triggered for the Inspection type, the user status starts it's job, just as it has done in your issue.

But there is other way also to assign the user status profile to the inspection lot is attaching it manually to the lot through trx QA02, just same as you have been guided to click on "i" and change the status, the status profile can be assigned to the lot.

So in your case the profile is assigned manually hence you have not found it to any other previous lots,

Regards,

Shyamal