cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue in MB!A, regarding display of avaliable stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During Goods Issue from transaction MB1A, the user wants to know if sufficient stock is avaliable, to check that user has to go to menu and view the avaliable stock which is very time consuming.

So the user wants the avaliable stock to be displayed on the screen where he enters the issue values.

Can this requirment be achieved by writing a screen exit, if so how can i find the name of the exit.

Thanks,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SMOD Trxn code and In Enhancement Field Press F4 and in Next Window Click on Information System Tab and Give Package Field value MB and Enter. Then it will show the list of User Exists.

Identify the User Exit which is suiting your Requirement / Else Communicate your abaper.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the list of exits for transaction MB1A, but I'm not sure the if the requirment can be achieved unsing any of those exits.

Thanks,

Sai.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing Goods Movements in MB1A, just enter * (Star) in Storage Location field in the selection screen and then press Enter button and go inside.

Here Enter material Code and quantity and press enter, it will show you all the storage locations with available stock.

Answers (0)