cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Reciept of Subcontracting PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP MM Cons,

While doing MIGO against subcontracting purchase order we have to enter the manually batch number of materials provided to subcontractor with 543 movement type.Sometimes there are so many batches with subcontractor,hence to avoid confusion my client want to take this batch number by system automatically against each subcontarcting po.If any body have solution regarding this please tell me.

Thanks and regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Batch Management > Batch Determination and Batch Check > Batch Search Procedure Allocation and Check Activation > Allocate IM Search Procedure/Activate Check > Here assign the Batch Search Procedure ME0001 to Movement Type 543 O

T. Code - OMCG

Now go to MBC1 and maintain condition record for Strategy Type ME02 and maintain Selection Criteria as O

Then in MIGO, click on "Stock Determination" button (on Yellow Button) and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

By this batch detremination icon we can see and cpy the batches provided to vendor. But with this icon system shows all the batches which are with subcontractor.Our client want that system will show only those batches which are provided against specific subcontracting purchase order not all the batches.

Is this have any seeting.Please tell me.

Thanks ans regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Hai,

This is available in the standard Tcode MIGO itself.

In the item overview, select the material provided line & click the stock determonation icon, which is next to distribute qty icon. In the next screen this will show the batch determination screen. Here you can select the batches & copy.