cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msg type for Msg ME095

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

When we are creating purchase order for Finished product ( Why system is allowing the same ?) System is giving Warning msg like " Material maintained for In house production " .

I want to convert the same to ERROR msg ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi,

Img - MM - Purchasing - environment data - define attributes of system messges - system messages - u select version 00 area ME message 095 & convert to error message & save.

Pandari

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Go to OMS2 and Select the Material Type and Check in Internal / External Purchase Orders Tab Whether Both Internal & External Purchase Orders are allowed.

Next Go to Material Master and Select Material and in MRP2 View Change the Procurement type to X (Both Procurements allowed)

If you Want to Set the Message Warning to Error then Go to SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Environment data - Define attributes of system messges and Set Msg no to Error & Save.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creatin a Preq in ME51N I'm Getting an error message if I log on in Spanish saying there is no short text for that material in Language ES; mantain material master and the error message is ME095 but I'm sure that I already mantaines correctly in MM02 this material, and I don't get this error if create the Preq logged in English.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go t o

Spro-img-Material management-purchasing-Enviornment data-Define Attributes of system Messages.

There you can change warning messages to error messages

bye

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MM02, in MRP 2 view, change the Procurement Type to E from X

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In SPRO - IMG - MM - Purchasing - Environment data - Define attributes of system messages. Here make the message as an error message.