cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission payable to a vendor on customer billing for order receipt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to set up a procedure through SD billing to pay certain amount of comission to a vendor on customer ( sold to party) billing. Comission amount should be credited to vendor account automatically on billing to sold to party. I have thought of setting this procedure through Rebate processing. If this process is right please guide me how do i create the settlement credit note on Vendor account ??.. or please suggest me relevant procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Steps for Agent Commission:

1. Create partner function for Vendor or Agent.

2. Add the partner function to Customer Master

3.Create the Vendor or Agent in XK01

4.Run the sales process till billing

5.Now you can get the list of billing documents generated for a particular period in VF05 along with the partner function-VN or Agent(based on your configuration)

6.Based on this ask FI people to settle the Agent commission throught JV.

7.If at all you want to have seperate list which shows the Agent commission calculated billing document wise- add Agent commission condition type to the pricing procedure.

8.Make the condition types as statistical.

9.Capture the amount into a Zee report developed with the help of ABAPers.

10.Give this list to FI People to post JV.

Note: As per my knowledge there is no automatic posting based on sold-to-party for Agent.

This is how we are following in our current industry and its working fine.

Hope this works for you. Further any information let me know.

Best Regards

Sri

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not 100% sure, but it might be possible if you create a customer master record for the vendor and add the vendor as a partner (most likely a custom partner type) on the sales documents. Here is a good document on rebate processing, maybe it will help:

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf