Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Automatic membership on SAP Partner Community for Certified Consultants

Hello,

I recently got certified last August 29, 2008, On September 4, 2008 i received an email from the SAP Notification Service welcoming me as a new member on the SAP Partner Community and that i have registered as a SAP partner in the marketplace. But I did not register in the marketplace.

As much as i wanted to try and access the links (SAP partner portal link and subscription link) provided in that email i can not do so because the notification email did not contain what USER ID and what PASSWORD i will use.

So my question is:

1. If you get certified does the SAP office in the country where you took the exam automatically register you in the marketplace as a sap partner?

2. Where Or Who can i Ask for my User ID and initial password? (i already replied to the email but i'm not sure if i'll get any response since i believe it is a notification email that is automatically generated)

3. On the latest information provided by sap (thru downloadable Fuel.pdf) they said that one of the benefits of the certification is that the person will have access to a special site for certified consultants, is that site the Partner Community site? or is there any other else? It says there we can track certification updates in that site

The notification email was sent to my company email & the only form i submitted to sap with my company email is of course the registration form for the exam (i did not take academy course, only the exam)

Hoping for your inputs on this

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question