Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Intercompany Copycontrols & Pricing Procedure

Dear Experts,

I have configured intercompany billing. After configurations, do we need to maintain copy controls. If we need to maintain please suggest me how to maintain and we need to maintain only for delivery documents to billing documents or wat. Here i am getting full confuse. Please suggest me.

For Intercompany billing i have created 2 pricing procedures RVAA01 & ICAA01. RVAA01 for Ordering company to customer. ICAA01 for Suply company to Ordering company this is intercompany billing. When we create invoice for both sides Ordering company & Supplying company (Ordering company will oinvoice to Customer & Supplying company will invoice to Ordering company) here what type of conditions need to maintain Ordering party. What type of conditions need to maintain supplying company. Please explain detailly.

Thanks & Regards,

Anj

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi there,

Yes you are right. We need to maintain copy controls in VTFL from NL delivery to IV onvoice.

The pricing procedure ICAA01 is assigned to your IV invoice. RVAA01 is for the customer invoice F2. Also in some companies when maintaining the copy control from OR to F2 in VTFA, they choose to trigger the customer invoice only after the intercompany invoice has come. Change the copy control routine at the header accordingly / use a custom logic.

Regards,

Sivanand

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question