Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error in File scenario

I am doing File->File Scenarios. There is no Recrod set also. I want to rename the file using XI. No mapping required. To rename the File name we can do the coding related to Dynamica configuration in one UDF and will map to the top node of the target. But i don't have the mapping here, So How can i execture this UDF or Do i need to write the Module in File adapter CC.

I tried with dummy mapping , But I am getting the following error

</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Target_File_determined_

</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4/>

<SAP:AdditionalText/>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Target_File_determined_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRu

ntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

</SAP:Stack>

The mapping part is correct. There is no doubt on that. I don;t know why i am getting this error. Can you please tell me what could be the reason or any solution to resolve my problem.

replied

Hi,

Case 1: If you only want to rename the file then pick the file and rename the file in receiver communicatin channel and write. Check this weblog for some help:

How to send any data (even binary) through XI, without using the Integration Repository

Case 2: If you want to rename the file dynamically then you should do the mapping. Check this weblog for this:

Configuring Generic Sender File CC Adapter

Case 33: If you are picking the file within your organisation which is shared on NFS then you use OS commands in the file adapterd to rename the file.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question