cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA GROSS PROFIT NOT MATCHING WITH GL ACCOUNT BALANCES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are using costing based COPA. We are getting wrong gross profit when compared to financial gross profit. Now we are going to match all the components in ke30 report to gl account balances. Revenues are matching with gl account balances. Now we have to match all the costs to gl account balances. I have taken all line items of ke30 report. All the amounts related to costs are coming from billing documents. So there is no cost eIement in that actual line items. I am unable findout the gl accounts associated with costs in COPA. My question is how to get all the gl accounts associated with costs mapped in copa. please help me. advance thanks.

jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if ur using Product costing then u have to maintain PA Transfer structure in settlement profile.

did u selected Record type While creating report. u have to maintain Record type B, That is direct posting from FI.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreekanth,

We selected record type B in the report also. We are getting line items in copa through billing, direct postings from FI/MM, through order settlements and assessments. Now I got all GL accounts associated with value fields through KECM T.code. now I got another problem. while matching all the COPA line items with G/L account line items relating to costs, I am using ref doc no in COPA line items as unique key to match accounting doc. I tallied for some items in ke30 report costs. But for some costs no single doc in COPA is matching with GL line items ( I am matching the ref doc no with gl accounting doc no.). Then what is that reference doc no in COPA. How match these line items. Is there any unique key to match all These line items?

Thanks & Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to KEAT t code and compare the balances with gl accounts.

Sateesh

Answers (0)