cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field status grayed in General fields in WBS Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After creating the WBS, in the master i found that when i double click on the wbs name, the change menu under User Fields tab, General fields section all fields are gayed out. Actually i have to fill a reference no for the asset in the field USR01 field.

How to open this grayed section? entire general fields are garyed out. kindly give me the solution.

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to default the field key in the

project profile (control tab -basic data) using tcode OPSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Use the transaction "OPUK" (Field selection for wbs elements) and make the Field key "Required"(tick the Reqd. indicator against "Field Key".

This probably might help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs from you. I verified the authorization and also field status. all are correct.

in the version of 4.6c it is open for input, but in the version of ECC6.0 although having the same customization the field status grayed fot the same field key and same project & WBS.

If i change the field key, then it is open for input (field USR01). since yesterday i am busy with this but can't able to find out the solution. is there any other way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Raghav

Edited by: Raghav K on Apr 29, 2009 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should be due to authorization.

Repeat same step as you encountered the issue, at the issue screen, type at command bar /nsu53

It will show your authorization access control, use that info to contact your Basis team... Or you may change it yourself if you have access to change authorization role using transaction pfcg....

Rgds