cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post to Inspection Stock Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

What is the other ways for a material to be able to be posted in "QI stocks aside from MM02? I am referring to a production order when GR should be in QI stocks. I am using CO11N for production order GR not MIGO. Is there a setting in CO02 where I can set-up inorder for the stocks to be posted in "QI"?

Please advise.

Thanks and regards.

Ching

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ching

First of all , will you please tell us why you are looking for another option than MM02 for stock posting to QI.

The QM logic is as follows....

1 - We set the inspection set up in Material Master with inspection type 04, to create inspection lot upon release/confirmation of production order.

2 - We then process the inspection lot after carrying out the inspection to move the stock from quality to unrestricted.

If you do the settings in CO02, as suggested by others, you may not have the inspection lot created to process though the stock will be posted to inspection.

Can you be clear, on your requirement in detail

Regards

Mahesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with CO02 in the Goods Recipet tab make the stock type field as Quality Inspection.

Or

In Std SAP Post to Insp. Stock for that Inspection type in QM view of Material Master.If not then tick that selection and do the GR again.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ching,

In Material Master Quality Management View, I think U haven't tick mark the "Post to insp. stock" at inspection type 04.

Parminder

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ching,

Yes if the Material is not defined for Post to QI stock, then in CO02 in the Goods Recipet tab make the stock type field as "X-Quality Inspection".

Regards,

Prasobh