cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change in PR of approval limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap all,

My client requirement is PR Approval limit change,this approval limit how to change and some detailed explanation give me,that can be use full rewards give compulsory.

Thanks and Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

If it is solved, please provide the solution, so that other people can get benefited.

Hope you can understand.

Thanks

RS

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to CT04 and Identify the Charecteristic Field (For Eg : NETWR) and Change its value. Now Go to CL20N / Release Strategies - Classification and Change the Charecterisitc Values Here and Save.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thank you replying, i checked in characterstics point of there is no values here character valu and descriotion is there but there is no accepting more than one letter.how is it ithis one

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Find the Charatertics with this value field, go to CT04 and give the characteristic of Value and click on change. Go to Values tab and check for the limits of values given. change tto what ever limits you want to have for your approval process.

Then go to CL20N and check for the class, stratergies and class, if approval process is working fine.

Now try and create PO's and check for the stratergies if it is working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,how identify which characters are using just give me some clues and where to take this characterstics

Raju