Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which iview can select an employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,my mss version is BPERP5MSS13.

when I preview some iview ,show me "To display data, first select an employee",

I know the old version should add a teamview iview to a same page,but I can't find the teamview iview in currently version.

who can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an iView called 'Employee Search'. This is the iView where the manager is shown a list of employees under him. He/she can then click on the iView to see details of the employee. This iView has some properties that reflect settings in Object and Data provider on the backend.

Add this iView to your page and preview the page - not individual iViews. For example, there is a page called 'General Information' under line_manager -> Pages -> HCM. Preview this page, then you will be able to understand how MSS works.

Regards,

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joecui,

open Genral Information page and check iviews and trace delta links of those iviews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Maybe I didn't discribe my problem correctly,

After I made the mss package.I logon my portal,contant administion>portal contant>contant provided by SAP >line manager>Manager self-service>iviews>HCM,and preview some of the iviews like"general description" ,it show me""To display data, first select an employee",I know I should make the iview add to a page ,but I want to know which a another iview I should add to the same page who can show the employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just checked my iview and got the same message as yours. I am looking forward to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you find any solution.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to preview the page instead of iview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks a lot for your help. Could you explain why, we cannot preview the iview but only the page.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.